Media Partner, BitcoinKE: Here are All the Panel Sessions from The DeFi Conference 2020
BitcoinKE, media partner of the DeFi Conference 2020 summarised the event in a recent article:
The recently concluded DeFi Africa Conference 2020 featured some reputable industry thought leaders and brands doing amazing things in the DeFi space.
The conference, which featured MakerDAO, Aave, ConsenSys, Binance, Celsius Network, Chainlink among others, provided deep insights into how and where the space is evolving.
- Top 10 DeFi projects are on Ethereum
- Only 4 out of the top 40 eFi projects are not on Ethereum
- Total value locked in DeFi is now at $4.3B as of August 2020
We have compiled the panel sessions below in case you missed out on the conference:
- Privacy in DeFi (40 minutes)
- Ethereum 2.0 and DeFi: A Chat with Global Head of Client Success at Ledger
- The Journey to DeFi – A Chat with ConsenSys
- The Future of Decentralized Finance in the Emerging World with Paxful Co-founder
- Network Effects in DeFi – A Chat with CEO of Aave
- All Roads Lead to Decentralization – A Chat with CEO of The Celsius Network
- The Road to One Billion People in DeFi – A Chat with Argent
- Cross-Chain DeFi – A Chat with CEO of WanChain
- The Current State of DeFi – A Chat with MakerDAO
Read the article here.